17th century Advent carol, originally in twelve verses in the Pepysian collection.
This four-verse version I learned from the Oxford Book of Carols.
- @DeeManGuitar What a loss Dermot. 22 hours ago
- @aoifegranville HUP! 23 hours ago
- This woman is a legend. twitter.com/cnni/status/12… 1 day ago
- RT @Droichead_Arts: Every Friday at midday @SJMcArdle is sharing a song from PORT the song cycle he composed as our Artist in Association 2… 1 day ago
- @theruthsmith @RTERadio1 @Cormac_whistler @greenshinemusic @eilisaileesh @chamcgettigan @stephgeremia @con1741… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago